Wo Fung (Aberdeen Food Court)- Always Amazing Deep Fried Chicken Wings ~ Eating With Kirby

26 December 2011

Wo Fung (Aberdeen Food Court)- Always Amazing Deep Fried Chicken Wings

Trixie and I have a thing with the Aberdeen food court. We don’t particularly love their food court, but we always somehow end up eating there... ALL the time.


A week or so ago, Trixie and I went again to Aber (my short form for it) to have a quick snack. Their Christmas tree was so beautiful I just had to share it! Very unique and modern, no?

We chose Wo Fung Dessert because I wanted their awesome chicken wings and Trixie wanted their noodles in soup.
We ordered an Iced Milk Tea (~$2.00) to share. It was very milky and quite good, as always. I want to mention that it took almost 20 minutes for us to receive our food. I found the waiting time incredibly long considering it’s a “food court” place, but Trixie thought it was fine. Does anybody feel the same way I do? That “food court” food should be fast?

Wo Fung increased their prices because now, the Deep Fried Chicken Wings (3 pcs) are $4.00. I think it used to be $3.50 which is not a huge increase, but I just noticed, that’s all. The chicken wings were soooo delicious, crunchy, flavourful, and hot. 

We also shared a Noodle in Soup- 2 toppings (~$4.50) as it was a cold day outside. We chose curry fish balls and a mixture of beef innards as our two toppings. If you don’t like innards, intestines, or anything that is not just pure meat, you should look away! They gave us ample toppings and we both enjoyed this a lot. I LOVE innards. :D

Based on these reasons:
  • their deep fried chicken wings are the best! 
  • relatively inexpensive if you are at Aber and want a quick lunch
  • next to Aberdeen Skytrain station (very accessible)


Service Rating: N/A
Food Rating: 3.5/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!


Wo Fung Dessert 甜甜車仔麵 (Aberdeen Centre) on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...