McDonald's Poutine: Hit or Miss? ~ Eating With Kirby

30 December 2013

McDonald's Poutine: Hit or Miss?

McDonald's recently came up with a new product that I feel like should've been on their menu a long time ago. The 'Poutine'. The Canadian Classic of fries, gravy, and cheese curds.

However, after having a taste of it I realized why it isn't on the permanent menu and only offered as a promotional item. It sucks.

The well known McDonalds fries are way too skinny and limp for the poutine so it adds nothing texturally to the dish. The gravy was really sweet (I don't know why), and the cheese curds were alright. Overall, it just wasn't good. Especially if it's going to cost me 4 bucks. I'd rather go to New York Fries and get their more expensive poutine there.

Service Rating: 2/5
Food Rating: 2/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 2/5

Happy Eating!

McDonald's on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...