Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding Recipe ~ Eating With Kirby

19 July 2014

Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding Recipe

I had an amazing vacation at Dominican Republic filled with all you can eat food, room service, bar, drinks, and naturally I ate EVERYTHING. I didn't hold anything back when I was on vacation!

Now that I'm back, I have to revert back to my healthier lifestyle and eating habits (and surprisingly I really missed it while I was stuffing myself with steak and alcohol everyday). I tried this chia seed pudding recipe for the first time and it was absolutely delicious! It's super simple, quick, and acts as a great filling and clean breakfast.

 All you need is: 5 strawberries, 1/2 a banana, 1/2 cup of almond milk, 2 tbsp of Daily Cleanse from North Coast Naturals, and 3 tbsp of chia seeds.

 Blend all of the ingredients besides the chia seeds (leave one strawberry to cut up in chunks if you like a getting chunks of fruit in your pudding).

Once blended, stir in the chia seeds and fresh strawberry chunks. Leave overnight in the fridge to let the chia seeds expand to its fullest (that's what makes this pudding so filling for breakfast).

I made this on two different occasions and it was delicious! Next time, I'm going to try it with mango and matcha to make a Mango Match Chia Seed Pudding so let me know in the comments if you want to see the recipe for that too!

Happy Eating!!

2 reacties:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, thank you, my raw foodie neighbor mentioned the other day she was making chia pudding, I use chia seeds in my smoothie but I though that sounds nice and voila!!! He is making this interesting recipe, I think i will add some of my own touches. Once again thank you and keep up the good work.

    Marlene
    Seattle Water Main Break Company

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...