Lucky's Doughnuts - Great Place to Chat Over Latte and Donuts ~ Eating With Kirby

25 December 2014

Lucky's Doughnuts - Great Place to Chat Over Latte and Donuts

In my opinion, Lucky's Doughnuts (at either location) offer the most delicious variety of donuts in the Lower Mainland. From Maple Bacon Fritters to Creme Brulee donuts, they have some cray cray options to choose from!

I came with Meta Knight one day because I was cravingggg those creme brulee donuts I had last time (post here). Their flavours are always changing so I didn't have high hopes. Luckily for me, they did have it! Just a pumpkin flavoured one.

That display case gets me every time. From wanting one donut to four, that's always the case when I wait in line right in front of it!

It seems to me that this place is always packed and line ups are the norm. They don't have many tables inside but they do have a nice heated patio.

I got a regular latte and it was really good. Love their 'Tiffany' turquoise blue cups. Hehe :)

Thomas got the Matcha Bismark and it didn't look super matcha-y on the outside. Little did we know, it was packed full of matcha on the inside. Yum..

Yeah this is the money shot right here- look at all that matcha goodness. Needless to say, we both were VERY happy with this choice.

They didn't have their regular Creme Brulee Donut so I settled for the Pumpkin Brulee Donut which is essentially the same thing except it has pumpkin flavouring. I personally like the regular one more because the pumpkin tasted a bit artificial.

Lucky's is the only place I know that torches donuts with sugar like a creme brulee. It's ridiculous, it'll give you a sugar high, and it'll leave you wanting more next time. Can't recommend the original creme brulee donut enough.

Service Rating: 3/5
Food Rating: 4/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!

1000notes Donuts animated GIF
Oh yeah... glaze that donut...

Forty Ninth Parallel Café & Lucky's Doughnuts on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...