Tipsy Cow Burger Bar (Redmond) - Burgers Like No Other ~ Eating With Kirby

8 June 2015

Tipsy Cow Burger Bar (Redmond) - Burgers Like No Other

On my recent business trip to Redmond, I went with my coworkers to the Tipsy Cow Burger Bar. It's like Vera's or Stackhouse where burgers are taken to the extreme and combined with some really cool ingredients.

 
This place also serves alcoholic milkshakes. ALCOHOLIC MILKSHAKES!! 

They have the coolest burger names like "Beast Mode" or "The Notorious P.I.G". Half the fun was laughing at all the names and seeing all my guy coworkers choose based on how 'manly' the name was. :D

I didn't want to aggravate my wheat allergy so I chose the Big Eye (sub Bib Lettuce for the bun). The Big Eye consisted of ahi tuna, oven baked nori, wasabi aioli, and a purple cabbage sweet Asian slaw. I think I subbed the fries with truffle fries as well. This meal was absolutely fantastic. The ahi tuna was HUGE and so worth the money. The fries were the only let down. They were a little limp and not very crispy. But whatever, the burger was GREAT!!!

Another reason why some of my male coworkers got The Rockstar (even though I'm convinced they just want to say 'I'm the Rockstar') is because of the ridiculous toppings on this burger. It has brew battered fried bacon, maple syrup, Beecher's Flagship white cheddar, fried organic egg, carmelized onions, and tipsy sauce.

Clearly, everyone that ate this was in a bit of a food coma after. Also, their entire hands were drenched in juice/yolk. Not that anyone's complaining. 

This one is called The Brewmaster and has a thick cut onion ring right in the middle of it. I didn't try any of their burgers but it all looked really good.

And of course the Greek inspired one is called ZEUS. It has freshly ground lamb, feta cheese, olive tapenade, red onion, english cucumber, and fresh dill yogurt.

I wish I came back a couple more times before I left because this joint was da bomb. The burgers are outrageous and very unique so I'd recommend this place for casual eats any time of day. :) And try their alcoholic milkshakes!!

Service Rating: 4/5
Food Rating: 4.5/5
Price: $$

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Happy Eating!

                       A good burger gets me like...

Click to add a blog post for Tipsy Cow Burger Bar on Zomato

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...