Product Review: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Chunky Salsa- Great for Parties And Your Waistline! ~ Eating With Kirby

28 September 2012

Product Review: Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Chunky Salsa- Great for Parties And Your Waistline!

Hello hello! Here comes another product review!! A while ago, the folks at Sabra were kind enough to give me a few of their products to try out. This included the Roasted Red Pepper Hummus as well as the Chunky Pico De Gallo Salsa. I had so much fun experimenting with these two products that I will definitely be returning to get some more!!


As you can see, I used both the hummus and the salsa to top my homemade Ahi Tuna. It was super DE-licious!!!

The Sabra hummus comes in a 283g container and depending on what flavour of hummus you get, the middle part will be different. In my case, the middle of the hummus contained a type of red pepper puree.

The hummus is very smooth with no lumps and tasted like the chickpeas were freshly blended. FYI- hummus is traditionally made from mashed chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt.

This makes for a great dip at parties (when served with cracker or crisps)and it’s a way healthier option than serving chips, don’t you think? :D

The Chunky Pico De Gallo salsa was my favourite because of its versatility and flavour.

The salsa was incredibly fresh and there were large chunks of tomatoes, onions, and herbs. I brought this to a ‘girls night in’ and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it!  

You can purchase Sabra products at Walmart or other specific retailers.

Experiment! Create your own dishes or appetizers! I certainly had fun with it :) Send me any creative or yummy hummus/salsa creations!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...