Cora Breakfast & Lunch- Your Daily Dose of Fruit ~ Eating With Kirby

17 November 2012

Cora Breakfast & Lunch- Your Daily Dose of Fruit

Meta Knight has never been to  Cora Breakfast and Lunch so he suggested to come here on his birthday. I thought it was kind of a mediocre experience last time so I was a little hesitant to try it again. However, I'm glad we did because we both had a pretty good time here.

Their menus are vibrant and full of pictures which makes indecisive people like myself an incredibly hard time cause who can choose when everything looks so darn good?!?

I always want to order something from this 'Fresh Fruit' section because it looks incredibly healthy, but I can never see the value of paying so much for things I can easily make at home (ex. yogurt and granola, or oatmeal with berries).

I ended up settling for the Seventh of July ($11.75) and when it came, I did a double take because the amount of fruit was significantly less than in the picture.

This consisted of two crepes layered with fresh toast and covered with a 'mountain' of fresh fruit. This was satisfying and even though I ranted about how it had less fruit that I anticipated, I still could not finish all of it. Similar to my previous experience, some of the fruit were under ripe but it's to be expected.

Meta Knight wanted something manly so he ordered the Jo Construction ($10.75). The name sounds manly enough. The Jo Construction comes with toast, three sausage links, three pieces of bacon, two eggs, hashbrowns, and a side of fruit. He loved every bit of this meaty breakfast and got his dose of fruits by picking off my plate. To be fair.. I stole quite a bit of meat from his plate too, muahahaha. :D

Oh, and here's his toast. ;)

Service Rating: 4/5 (we had a wonderful trainee server)
Food Rating: 3/5
Price: $$ ($10-20)

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!


courtesy of http://www.plan-the-perfect-baby-shower.com/fruit-bouquet.html

Cora Breakfast & Lunch on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...