The American CheeseSteak Co.- What Could Be Better Than Cheese + Steak?! ~ Eating With Kirby

11 May 2012

The American CheeseSteak Co.- What Could Be Better Than Cheese + Steak?!

The American Cheesesteak Co. has been on my wish list for quite some time now but because I don’t live anywhere close to Yaletown, I found it hard to purposely commute there just for a cheesesteak.


The show “You Gotta Eat Here!” filmed at American Cheesesteak Co. just a few days after I came. I love that show so I can’t wait to see that episode!

Meta Knight and I shared a Large Cowboy ($12.00) as it seemed to be the highly recommended one on the menu.

The large cowboy consisted of shaved prime rib, crispy fried onions, their homemade spicy BBQ sauce, bacon mayo, and aged white cheddar. I have to say... this was one indulgent cheesesteak.

The cheese was nice and gooey while the crispy fried onions gave the whole sandwich a great crunch. The shaved prime rib was absolutely delicious and they piled quite a bit on there too. I can easily see why this is one of their top sellers.

In addition to the cowboy, we ordered the small ACC fries ($4.00) to share. The small was plenty enough for the both of us.

I absolutely love double fried fries. When fries are cooked twice, the exterior become incredibly crispy while the inside stays nice and soft. I like that. :D These ACC fries were double cooked (obviously) and tossed with garlic, parsley, and parmesan.  These were so delicious... highly recommended!

They have two stations set up for customers to grab their own lemon water, condiments, and utensils.

American Cheesesteak Co. has elevated the traditional philly cheesesteak into a wonderful gourmet sandwich. There is no question that I will come back again (even if I have to transit all the way there). The only thing is... which cheesesteak should I get next time?? Any suggestions? :D

Service Rating: 3.5/5
Food Rating: 4/5
Price: $-$$

Overall Rating: 4/5

Happy Eating!

The American CheeseSteak Co. on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...