Five Guys (Bellingham)- Million Flavours of Pop (including Mello Yello!) ~ Eating With Kirby

30 May 2012

Five Guys (Bellingham)- Million Flavours of Pop (including Mello Yello!)

Not too long ago I went to the US with my family and we stopped by the 'Five Guys' in Bellingham for a quick bite. My coworker raved about how great the burgers were at Five Guys so I knew I had to check it out.

From the outside, it didn't look very appealing but I knew I was heading into something good. :P

They provide free roasted peanuts for everyone! You can just grab some to munch on while you wait.

Honestly, I normally don't like peanuts but these peanuts were delicious! 

I really like the idea of an open kitchen because it provides a level of transparency. As a customer, I love to see chefs make my food because I know exactly what is going into my meal instead of it being prepared behind closed doors.


We ordered a Little Bacon Cheeseburger ($5.29) with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, mushrooms, and ketchup as the fixin's. Then we got a side of Cajun Fries ($2.99) and a Regular Drink ($2.19) to share.


The burger was quite large for a "little" bacon cheeseburger. Good thing I shared with my family or else I would be completely stuffed after eating this. 



The burger was very juicy and I loved the (free) addition of grilled onions and mushrooms.

The cajun fries were full of flavour and added a nice kick to the fresh cut fries. All of their fries are cut on-site and fried in peanut oil.

You guys have to come to Five Guys just to try out their touch screen pop machine! I had so much fun with it. :D They have a wide variety of pop to choose from and with each brand comes another screen....

...where you can select which flavour you want! They had four different types of mello yello!

I think we ended up trying peach. It was delicious. :D I also tried Vanilla Coke and Cherry Vanilla Coke because I haven't seen those flavours in a long time.

Overall, I would recommend Five Guys to people who have never tried it before. It's not going to blow your mind with its exceptional burgers but it does provide a great bang for your buck.

Service Rating: 4/5 (they have amazing customer service here)
Food Rating: 3/5
Price: $-$$

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!


Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Bellingham) on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...