Earl of Sandwich (Las Vegas) - Best. Sandwich. Ever. ~ Eating With Kirby

19 April 2013

Earl of Sandwich (Las Vegas) - Best. Sandwich. Ever.

The one place I always recommend people to visit in Las Vegas is home to the greatest hot sandwich ever. Earl of Sandwich. It is located inside Miracle Miles Shop next to Planet Hollywood hotel.

I wrote about Earl of Sandwich once already (post here) and in the post I had nothing but good things to say. I honestly wish the franchises could expand into Canada so I can save up and own one of them.

One of the reasons why I love it so much is because it is open 24 hours so you can grab one at any time of the day! Want to have it for breakfast and again at 3am after clubbing? Why the heck not?!? :D

Busy bees working the assembly line fast and efficiently.

One way to combat the Vegas heat is to drink Fat Tuesday or the Earl Grey Lemonade ($1.99). It is part earl grey tea, part lemonade. You would never think they go together but the combination of tea and lemonade is just magic. It's not too sweet yet it quenches your thirst.

Feeling in need of some healthier food, I opted for the Earl's Cobb Salad ($6.49) even though I really wanted their sandwiches. After having a taste of this salad, all my cravings for their sandwich went away. This was SO FREAKING GOOD. The buttermilk ranch dressing was light yet creamy and tasting the freshness of all the cucumbers, tomatoes, and lettuce made me a happy girl.

They always wrap your sandwich into a little brick of gold. When unwrapping the gold foil, I always picture myself as Charlie opening up the foil off the Wonka bar with so much hope and anticipation.

The Tuna Melt ($6.49) is Meta Knight's favourite sandwich of all time and it consists of Albacore tuna salad and swiss cheese. This is one heavy sandwich so really be hungry if you want to eat this.

I always go for the Hawaiian BBQ ($6.49) at least once in Vegas because I am in love with the fact that they use fresh pineapples in their sandwiches. In addition to the pineapples, there are also grilled chicken, ham, Swiss cheese, and Hawaiian BBQ sauce.

If you can only go to Earl of Sandwich once during your trip in Vegas (although I don't know why you would only go once..it's da bomb), I would suggest ordering The Full Montagu ($6.49). This is named after  John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich. I know. There is such a person! He invented the much beloved sandwich we all eat today. Anyways, The Full Montagu contains roasted beef (insert drool here), turkey, Swiss cheese, sharp cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and mustard sauce. The roast beef is always slightly pink, tender and just plain delicious.

In a span of approx 3 and a half days, Meta Knight and I visited Earl of Sandwich a total of 3 times. That is once a day!! I dare you to beat us. :D

For a list of my Vegas eats, check it out here:

Jean Philippe- post
Wicked Spoon Buffet - post
Hard Rock Cafe - post
Lobster Me - post
Bellagio Buffet - post

Service Rating: N/A
Food Rating: 5/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 5/5

Happy Eating!


courtesy of http://sites.psu.edu/anderson/2012/11/28/earl-of-sandwich

/ Earl of Sandwich on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...