Hard Rock Cafe (Las Vegas)- Fat Burgers Make Me Happy ~ Eating With Kirby

8 April 2013

Hard Rock Cafe (Las Vegas)- Fat Burgers Make Me Happy

Last time I was in Vegas with Trixie, Dirty Girl, and Rae, we came across Hard Rock Cafe and we all had a burger. My turkey burger was so freaking delicious that I had to come and eat it again. This time with Meta Knight. 

 Meta Knight squeezed a little smiley ketchup face on my plate...awww. :)

Hard Rock Cafe is located near the M&M shop and Coca Cola factory. Just look out for the huge guitar and the jamming rock music that will unfortunately make you bob your head whenever you walk by.

Inside is similar to a rock n' roll museum in which display cases showcase various pieces of clothing/props worn and adorn by stars such as Britney Spears and Elvis Presley. 

We sat on the patio because it was a beautiful day out and the view was fantastic. It was a shame though that we didn't come at night because the view would have been that much prettier with all the brightly lit signs.

Meta Knight rocked the official 10oz Legendary Burger ($15.75) which comes with a 10 oz patty, pickles, tomato, lettuce, cheddar cheese, bacon, and a giant onion ring.

The size of this burger is enough to take any man down and I urge every burger loving man (or woman) to try it. The patty was not the least bit dry and the freshness of the tomato, and pickles really helped cut some of the grease.

The Turkey Burger ($15.75) this time around was not as good as the one I had two years ago because this one for some reason didn't have alfalfa sprouts on it. I remember they gave the burger such a great textural contrast so it was sad to see they took that off the menu.

Nevertheless, this turkey patty was juicy and delicious (could barely fit in the bun, to be honest), the avocado was soothing, and the flavourful jerk mayo gave it a bit of a kick so I was very content with my choice. One thing I did notice at the end of our meal was that the server highlighted an area on the receipt that says "good service means 18-20% tips". Though I appreciate and reward good service at restaurants, I don't like a reminder of how much I SHOULD be giving and feel bad if I don't give 'enough'. Just an opinion.

Overall, Hard Rock Cafe is a pretty rad place to check out if you are interested in either rock n' roll or large fat burgers. My advice, always ask for patio!


For a list of my Vegas eats, check it out here:

Jean Philippe - post
Wicked Spoon Buffet - post
Lobster Me - post
Bellagio Buffet - post
Earl of Sandwich - post

Service Rating: 3/5
Food Rating: 3.5/5
Price: $$

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!


courtesy of http://cassandrarobinson.com/2011/06/27/new-favourite-blog-this-is-why-youre-fat/

Hard Rock Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 reacties:

  1. Makes me remember the Hard Rock Cafe that used to be in Vancouver... but that's going back about 15 years. For some reason, those places (like Hard Rock, Planet Hollywood, etc...) just never caught on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I never knew we had it before in Vancouver! I do see Hard Rock Cafe as more of a novelty restaurant so I probably wouldn't go either if it was here.

      Delete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...