Frozen Chocolate-Dipped Banana Popsicle Recipe ~ Eating With Kirby

21 November 2011

Frozen Chocolate-Dipped Banana Popsicle Recipe

I have a super quick and easy recipe for you guys today. It’s called ‘frozen chocolate dipped banana popsicle’! What a mouthful eh? It’s a delicious and (relatively) healthy treat when you’re craving a snack in the afternoon or a chocolatey dessert at night.

First, you need to cut the bananas into threes. I suggest using bananas that are no longer green but not ripe to the point of getting spots yet. Stick each piece of banana through a popsicle stick (or in my case, disposable wooden chopsticks :P) and lay it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Then freeze for a few hours or overnight.

When the bananas are frozen, take them out and dip them in a bowl of melted chocolate (I used the microwave) so it covers the entire surface. You need to work fast because the chocolate will harden as soon as it touches the banana.

To spice them up a little, I sprinkled crushed walnuts and coconut flakes on a few of them. :D The popsicles can be eaten right away, or you can put them in the freezer until... pretty much whenever you decide to have a little treat!!

Happy Eating!

3 reacties:

  1. Omg you're making all sorts of food all the time. You're making me hungry... I should come steal your food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :D i need people to help me eat the food I make hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. *volunteers* "PICK ME PICK ME!!!!"

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...