Thai Son Vietnamese Restaurant- You Will Definitely Get Your Money's Worth ~ Eating With Kirby

16 November 2011

Thai Son Vietnamese Restaurant- You Will Definitely Get Your Money's Worth

I recently went to West Lake with my mom and had a less-than-impressed time there. I was yearning for some actual good authentic pho so Meta Knight and I decided to grab some lunch at Thai Son on Garden City road. It was a safe choice because to this date, Thai Son has never failed me. :)

The interior and tables are always clean so that’s a thumbs up in my book! No greasy or sticky smudges anywhere. :P

They give you a pot of hot tea to start.

They give you boiled bean sprouts, basil, hot peppers, and lime, as always.

I ordered a small #11 ($5.65) which has rare beef, well done flank, tendon and tripe in rice noodle soup. Just from first glance I knew it would be good pho. :D

The rare beef was still incredibly soft after cooking in the hot soup, the soup was flavourful and authentic, and they gave me a ginormous amount of noodles!

This was me after tackling it for 15 minutes! It was like a magic bowl of never-ending noodles in soup... omnomnom....

Meta Knight ordered a large #1 ($6.65) which is a house special combination beef in rice noodle soup. It’s essentially the same as mine except he had meatballs in his and I didn’t.

Meta Knight loved it. We were both very satisfied after finishing the noodles. This place never disappoints!! Hm, I can use another bowl of pho right now...

Based on these reasons:
  • their food is always consistently great
  • authentic Pho
  • prices are very cheap for the amount you get
  • tons of parking space
Service Rating: 3/5
Food Rating: 4.5/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

Happy Eating!


Thai Son Vietnamese (Richmond) on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...