Random Thought- Gross DQ Mushroom Swiss GrillBurger ~ Eating With Kirby

4 September 2011

Random Thought- Gross DQ Mushroom Swiss GrillBurger

On one random afternoon, I had an urge to eat a burger. I didn't have much to work with in my kitchen, so I decided to head to Dairy Queen. Once inside, I quickly made my mind up on the Mushroom Swiss GrillBurger because I love mushrooms and I love Swiss cheese. I love them even more when they are combined! :D


So this is what it looked like. The burger was of decent size but I could already see the oil seeping through the wrapper. 


Before I show you what my burger looked like, here is a picture of what it is suppose to look like! I think you can already tell that mine looked nothing like this :P


 On their website, they describe the Mushroom Swiss GrillBurger as "1/4lb of thick, juicy beef topped with savoury mushroom sauce, melted swiss cheese, and mayo, served on a toasted bun". Yes, the components are basically the same, but the final product just looked like a mess. I give credit to the bun because it was warm and soft, but everything inside the burger from the meat to the mayo was a fail.

There were hardly any mushrooms, the meat patty was dry, there was an excessive amount of mayo, and oil was dripping through every bite. After finishing the burger, I felt bloated and unsatisfied. Needless to say, I will never trust DQ's advertising again.

Question, has anybody ever actually LIKED Dairy Queen's food except for their blizzards and ice-cream?

Happy Eating!


Dairy Queen (Terra Nova) on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...