Mazazu Crepe- Not Very Impressive ~ Eating With Kirby

30 September 2011

Mazazu Crepe- Not Very Impressive

I don't know why, but Aberdeen Center food court is always my go to place whenever I want a snack, quick lunch, or when I can't think of where to eat. On one particular day, Trixie and I headed over to Aberdeen food court (once again) to get a snack at Mazazu Crepe.


Mazazu Crepe is known for their unique Japanese style "cheesecake" and "brownie" crepes. I've had them before and I didn't find them amazing to be honest, so I just normally stick with their normal crepes.


No matter how many times I've seen this display, I always take a second glance whenever I walk by. :P It's just so captivating!



After a while of standing there debating on which crepe to share, we decided on the Double Strawberry Soft Ice Cream Crepe ($4.95). We picked the "Milk" flavoured ice-cream (yeah, i know, MILK flavoured ice-cream!) and asked for the strawberry syrup to be substituted with chocolate syrup instead. 

And... it looks like this! When the employee was making our crepe, we both thought it was weird that she made and folded the plain crepe first, put it in the holder, and then squeezed ice-cream into it, instead of putting the ice-cream on the crepe first when it was flat, and then folding it. You get what what I'm sayin'? :P 

Anyways, the ice-cream was quite good and you could really taste the 'milk' flavour. The strawberries however, were sooo lacking. Trixie commented that we could've bought a whole carton of strawberries for the price we paid for this crepe (which had like.. 1 strawberry sliced up). I could have also used without the whip as it was not the fresh kind.

Service Rating: N/A (since this is at a food court)
Food Rating: 2.5/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 2.5/5

Happy Eating!




courtesy of https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg66xaE_LEbU6jZYW6vbEt4m_nGQD0cI3durFck93C0kE3kZlUz5kCLdrUPt0mNcaVBjZEw7MepZcBOAMv3rI1kMJByVY8VDa0RjjO4aFwcFWkHWL_MseerrSQAVZrVBNckt9jYAmCi-6g/s640/crepe-cake-de.jpg

Mazazu Crepe on Urbanspoon

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...