Sweet Chili Tuna Avocado Salad Recipe ~ Eating With Kirby

21 September 2011

Sweet Chili Tuna Avocado Salad Recipe

I recently saw a salad recipe on bodyrock.tv called "Chunky Light Salad" which contains tuna, kidney beans, avocado, feta cheese, apples...etc and it inspired me to create a salad similar to the ingredients used in their recipe. I wanted to make a salad that included less ingredients so I came up with this! It is called Sweet Chili Tuna Avocado Salad.

This salad is super duper easy to make and it is absolutely delicious!! Even Meta Knight was surprised at how good it tasted. :) All you need are three ingredients. A ripe avocado (but not too ripe where it just turns to mush), one or two (I used two) cans of Clover Leaf Flaked Light Tuna in "Spicy Thai Chili", and a few handfuls of spinach.



When you toss all three of the ingredients together, it will look like this! Adjust the amount of spinach, tuna, and avocado to your liking. It really is up to you since it's such a versatile salad.

One day, I'll try out the actual "Chunky Light Salad" recipe from bodyrock.tv and let you guys know how it tastes! If it's good, I'll write a post on it and include the recipe and instructions. :)

Happy (and Healthy) Eating!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...