Taco Luis- Taco Salad and Crispy Burritos! ~ Eating With Kirby

25 September 2011

Taco Luis- Taco Salad and Crispy Burritos!

Taco Luis has been operating at the Lansdowne food court for quite a while now. I've heard of this place for as long as I can remember but never got around to trying it for some reason. During the summer, my friends brought here to try their taco salad and I've been in love with them ever since!


When you get a Taco Salad (~$5.00) to go, they will put everything together and then wrap it in plastic wrap.


It may not look like it has a lot of ingredients but there's actually quite a bit! It contains ground beef (or chicken), shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots, a pump of sour cream, and a pump of guacamole. You can also get jalapeno peppers, banana peppers,  and onions but I didn't choose them for mine.



Overall, for five bucks, it's a great deal for a lazy dinner or a quick lunch if you are around the area. All their items are made on the spot and seem very fresh so I would definitely recommend Taco Luis.


Based on these reasons:
  • taco salad and crispy burritos (2 for ~$2!!) are my favourite!!
  • cheap, affordable
  • tons of parking in Lansdowne mall so you can quickly park, grab it, and go.
  • better than Taco Bell or Taco Time


Service Rating: N/A (since this is food court)
Food Rating: 3.5/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!


Taco Luis (Lansdowne Centre) on Urbanspoon

2 reacties:

  1. nomnomnomnom :) I remember those tacos being so good. Most possibly my favourite mexican restaurant!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...