Seattle: Beecher's Handmade Cheese- Who Doesn't Love Cheese?! :D ~ Eating With Kirby

9 October 2011

Seattle: Beecher's Handmade Cheese- Who Doesn't Love Cheese?! :D

Beecher’s Handmade Cheese is located inside Pike Place Market and is always packed full of people. A lot of people (including me!) visit this place because they’re fascinated by the cheese making process and you can literally... if you stand long enough LOL, see them churn the milk whey into curds, and then press them into blocks of cheese!

They have a small counter where they sell cooked food (all made with cheese of course!) for people who want to try some fresh delicious cheese. :D

I shared the “World’s Best” Mac & Cheese with FW ($5.00) and they really pack in as much as they can for you!

 I really liked it and it did taste very fresh, however, it was kind of grainy so that was the only negative for me. All in all, it was a great mac and cheese and I’m sure any cheese lover would be impressed by this!

Based on these reasons:
  • super duper fresh cheese made right in front of your eyes!
  • reasonable prices
  • you can buy fresh cheese or cheese curds to bring home
Service Rating: N/A
Food Rating: 3.5/5
Price: $

Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Happy Eating!

<-- Cheeseballs at Stephos! I wanna try!
Beecher's Handmade Cheese on Urbanspoon

2 reacties:

  1. Kirby,
    Thanks for the blog post about Beecher's! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy watching cheese get made as much as I do. I think it's incredibly important for us to know exactly how our food is made and where it comes from.
    I'll take a look into that graininess for you. That doesn't sound right!

    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kurt,

    Thanks for commenting on the post! It's great to hear feedback from the people who own the restaurants/venues I blog about! I definitely agree that it is important to see where we get our food and how it is made, especially with how the food industry is nowadays. I am no cheese expert, so I could be wrong about the graininess!

    Cheers,
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...